Live Animal Imaging Unit
The High Frequency Ultrasound System provides high-resolution imaging of small animal models to visualize anatomical structures and hemodynamic functions in vivo, longitudinally in a non-invasive manner.
The main application areas are: cardiovascular research, cancer research, abdominal imaging, inflammation, reproductive biology, neurobiology, embryonic development, ophthalmology, tissue regeneration and stem cell.
The techniques available are:
- 2D and 3D anatomical structures visualization and measurements.
- Blood flow analysis.
- Image-guided injection and biopsies.
- Contrast imaging to quantify relative perfusion and study biomarker expression.
- VevoStrain analysis software for cardiac research.
Quality technical support is provided ranging from advice in experimental design to data analysis.
- Vevo2100 Imaging System
- Vevo Imaging Station
- Micro-Injection System
- Anesthesia System
- MS250 MicroScan Transducer (21 MHz)
- MS550D MicroScan Transducer(40 MHz)