Curso Livre de Introduction To Computer Programming In Julia
- To provide basic knowledge and programming skills in a modern computer programming language designed for high-performance scientific computing
- To learn the complete Julia Core and how to program in a modern integrated development environment VS Code (https://www.julia-vscode.org/)
- To learn how to use Julia to solve simple programming problems and to write clear, well-structured, and well-commented code, debugging, and code development strategies
- To learn how to use the Julia package manager and the Julia documentation and the Julia Community Channels to troubleshoot problems
- To develop some familiarity with importing data and the use of external packages like CSV.jl, DataFrames.jl, Statistics.jl and Plots.jl at a level where you can start to develop your own project code independently; familiarize yourself with Jupyter Notebooks (for learning and teaching purposes)
The course will run through out September 2022 from the 1st of September each day 16:00 – 18:00, at Faculty of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences.
No previous programming experience is necessary, but do you need a modern laptop, a strong motivation to learn and sufficient English proficiency to use the Julia documentation and the course material.
Tuition and Fees 2022/2023
Application Fee: 10€
Registration Fee and School Insurance: 10€