Application under the Emergency Humanitarian Student Status
In order to comply with the legislation on this matter, the Portuguese Medical Schools Council (CEMP) makes public the application for the Integrated Master's Degree in Medicine under the student statute of emergency situation due to humanitarian reasons under article 3 of Decree-Law No. 24-B/2022, of 11 March, under the terms of the procedure approved at its meeting of July 27, 2022, and homologated by the Minister of Science, Technology and Higher Education, Professor Elvira Fortunato, on August 12, 2022 (see here).
Thus, it is informed that the applications must be submitted between 00:00h on the 22nd and 23:59h on the 28th of August, at the CEMP's single point – e-mail email@example.com*.
Please note that this procedure is considered urgent, following the rules and deadlines contained therein.
In the application form, in addition to the personal and academic information, the order of preference for all the Portuguese Medical Schools (EMP) must be indicated, and this information cannot be partially provided (i.e., the candidates must indicate the order of preference for all 8 EMP's).
Only applications duly instructed with the following will be considered:
- the form duly completed and signed – MANDATORY;
- the certificate of issue of residence permit under the temporary protection regime – MANDATORY (NOTE: the statement attesting the application for temporary protection is not valid, only the certificate);
- the sworn statement, duly completed and signed - MANDATORY;
- the declaration of consent, duly completed and signed – MANDATORY;
- the proof of having obtained or of having enroled in a Portuguese language course of level A2 (if, at the date of application, the student has not yet enroled in a training course of the required level, he/she may do so during the period of analysis and evaluation for placement in a curricular year; however, the enrolment in the EMP can only take place if the candidate has, at that moment, in his/her possession the proof of enrolment); - the supporting documents of the training previously carried out (when applicable);
- the supporting documents of the training previously carried out (when applicable).
The candidates accepted in this application phase will be placed in the 1st semester of the academic year 2022/2023.
Non-admission to this application does not prevent the submission of a new application under the terms indicated in the approved procedure.
* The e-mail indicated is used exclusively for receiving applications and communicating the results. If you have any questions, you should contact the Academic Services of the Medical School, through the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org (se possível, utilizar o mesmo endereço pelo qual vai ser enviada a informação aos candidatos).